Expert managed services programs for contingent workforce needs
PUT YOUR COMPANY'S FOCUS BACK ON BUSINESS
According to studies published by Contingent Workforce Strategies, without the presence of a well-orchestrated Managed Services Program, your hiring managers can expect to devote nearly forty percent of their time to issues involving contingent labor.
AllSourceMSP lets you re-focus your managers’ time on business by implementing scalable programs to source, select, and manage the best available talent. As your MSP provider, we leverage our database of hundreds of qualified staffing suppliers to identify valuable resources matching your needs, ultimately refining your vendor list into a lean, competitive and efficient supplier base, committed to their relationships with your business.
AllSourceMSP CREATES A STRONG INFRASTRUCTURE THAT PROMOTES:
- Consistent enterprise hiring processes
- Compliance with internal and governmental hiring and data management requirements
- Creation of customized workflows
- Improved process efficiencies
- Developing cost savings opportunities
- Increasing the value of your workforce
A GOOD LISTENER MAKES THE BEST PARTNER
Agile•1 approaches program management as a partnership; our expert consultants bring years of experience as well as up-to-the-minute industry best practices, and then work with you to understand the unique needs of your business. This ensures your program goals and objectives are consistently met, that associated benchmarks and milestones are communicated, and that programs evolve in line with your long-term business plans.
THE RESULT IS A CUSTOM-CRAFTED PROGRAM THAT DELIVERS KEY STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS:
- Effective program and policy design
- Favorable master contract terms and pricing
- Uniform requisitioning
- Streamlined time and expense tracking and approvals
- Consolidated invoicing
- Consistent supplier and laborer performance metrics
- Reduction in “Total Cost of Ownership” associated with contingent worker programs
ISPO – International Supplier Partnership Office
Agile•1 offers a unique approach to supplier management, the International Supplier Partnership Office (ISPO). Unique to Agile•1, the ISPO supports the ongoing identification and qualification of staffing suppliers. Through this approach Agile•1 has identified hundreds of suppliers, ready to fill job requisitions for customers throughout North America and abroad.
Each potential supplier must pass a thorough, seven-step qualification process before being certified to fill customer requisitions. Once qualified and engaged to fulfill job requisitions, each supplier is managed by uniform standards, in accordance with the client’s master contract requirements.
AllSourceMSP SAVES TIME, COMPANY RESOURCES – AND IS PROVEN TO BENEFIT YOUR BOTTOM LINE
Research has consistently shown that adherence to acknowledged MSP best practices can yield between five and thirty percent rate reductions in overall contract labor spending, with an average savings of twelve percent.
AllSourceMSP HELPS YOU REALIZE GREATER PRODUCTIVITY AND VALUE BY:
- Identifying a broader range of qualified candidates
- Reducing “rogue” labor spending
- Ensuring a universal set of terms and conditions for suppliers
- Shortening candidate sourcing and hiring cycles
- Reducing invoice and payment processing lag
- Decreasing overall process costs
- Mitigating employment and auditing risks and ensuring SOX compliance
- Delivering superior analytics on spend and rate trends
YOUR BUSINESS DESERVES A CUSTOM SERVICE SOLUTION
Agile•1’s AllSourceMSP gives you a custom, end-to-end program where we serve as the single point-of-contact responsible for interfacing with
- Human resources
- Hiring managers
- Staffing suppliers
- Your contingent workforce
Although some MSP providers limit their offering to strict MSP or Vendor Neutral MSP, Agile•1 employs an innovative strategy that offers you a broader range of services.
Since different businesses and even different site environments require unique staffing models, including such options as primary vendors, tiered models, exclusive, and more, we offer flexible solutions to satisfy the requirements of each site, business function, and business unit.
In cases where there is a need to complement or augment your existing supplier base, Agile•1 also offers an active reserve of over 700 carefully selected staffing suppliers who bid in a competitive, non-preferential environment, ensuring you receive the most qualified candidates at the most economical rates.
AllSourceMSP Program Highlights:
- On-site or virtual program management options
- Integrated VMS technology to standardize requisitions, time capture, invoicing and reporting
- Flexible order fulfillment
- Uniform on- and offboarding procedures
- Assignment management
- Supplier transitioning and management programs
- Consolidated invoicing
- Portfolio/project spend management
- Optional independent contractor (1099) compliance program